Detached 3 bedroom house on the grounds of the Ring of Kerry 18 Hole Golf and Country Club.
The property enjoys a southerly aspect with views towards Kenmare Bay and the Caha Mountains.
The property was built in 2004. 1,611 sq.ft (149 sq.mts), it is finished to a very high standard.
It is set amidst a development of 29 houses. The development is well maintained and is attractively landscaped.
Accommodation: GF: Living room, sitting room, kitchen/dining area, bathroom. FF 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite), bathroom.
Planning permission currently for this house is as a holiday home.
Within 7.5 km from Kenmare town. Within 2 km to Templenoe Pier and Coss Strand.
Issues to be noted with the property:
- Boundary of property is as per folio KY55869F. The house is within confines of folio. Sections of the surrounding footpath are not in main folio map.
- No certificate of planning permission compliance available.
- No certificate of building regulation compliance available.
- No registered right of way from the property to the public road ( N70 Kenmare / Sneem Road).
- The common areas contained in folio KY30076F are still in the name of the original developer Trentdale Ltd.
- The official management company that was set up to manage the common areas of the Ring of Kerry Golf Village (ROKGV) development was struck off the company register.
- Currently the common areas are being managed by Trident Holiday Homes ltd .They have been appointed by the current owners in the ROKGV to manage the common areas within ROKGV
- Currently the annual management fee for ROKGV is €1,350. This payment covers the following.
Public liability insurance, pump house maintenance, electricity, up keep of common areas grounds, general repairs, refuse collection, management fees.
Entrance Hall 4.5m x 3.7m. Bright and spacious, Tiled Floor. Spot lighting.
Living Room 6.00m x 4.7m. Large Bright and spacious room. Double door to sitting room and dining area. Two sets of doors open onto the front patio area. Wooden floors. Spot lights. Gas fire
Kitchen/Dning Room 5.3m x 5.3m. Open plan. Kitchen - fully fitted contemporary cream kitchen. Tiled floors. Spot lighting.
Dining area: large bright dining area. Double doors leading to patio area. Tiled floor.
Sitting Room 5.3m x 3.0m. Cosy TV room with gas fire. Double doors to patio.
Shower Room W.C. W.H.B Shower - wheelchair accessible. Fully tiled. Towel Rad.
Bedroom 1 5.1m x 4.5m. Double bedroom with sea views. Built in wardrobe.
Ensuite 2.9m x 2.0m. WC. WHB. Bath with mains shower. Fully tiled. Velux window.
Bedroom 2 4.1m 3.1m. Double bedroom with sea views. Carpet floor.
Bedroom 3 4.4m x 3.1m. Twin bedroom with sea views. Carpet flooring.
Bathroom 3.0m x 2.0m. WC. WHB. Bath with mains shower.
High Standard of finish
Located within the Ring of Kerry Golf Course
Sea Views from bedrooms
Gas central heating- Thermostatically controlled.
Communal Septic Tank
Bored well for development
Eir Code: V93 PF99: Leave Kenmare on the Sneem Road. After 6.4km, the Ring of Kerry Golf and Country club entrance is on your right. Follow this road up to the Club House. Pass behind the Club House and follow the road to the right. Take the first left into the Development of houses.
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Kenmare on 064 6641213
BER No: 111633434
Performance Indicator: 124.88